Targeting Homework Year 4: Targeting Homework
Series: Targeting Homework
Audience: Primary / High School
Number Of Pages: 168
Published: 20th May 2018
Publisher: Pascal Press
Country of Publication: AU
Weight (kg): 0.58
The Targeting Homework activity books provide Maths and English revision of the Australian Curriculum for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Each book contains 32 weekly units (8 per term) with activities in:
• Grammar & Punctuation
• Phonic Knowledge & Spelling
• Comprehension & Reading
• Number & Algebra
• Statistics & Probability
• Measurement & Geometry
• Problem Solving
• Traffic Light marking system — a simple colour-coded marking system enables children to record their results and provides parents and teachers with an at-a-glance overview of their progress.
• Term Reviews – each of the 8 units is followed by a term review test for assessment. Parents, carers and teachers can use these results to monitor progress and identify low performing areas
• Reading Review segment in each unit for children to record and rate their home reading — no need to buy a separate Reading Journal!
• Answers for all activities are supplied at the back of the book, for easy removal.
• ACARA Curriculum Codes and their descriptions are provided for every unit. • Quick Guide charts on the inside covers provide a comprehensive guide of the content for each topic.