Targeting Spelling Book 6: The ultimate spelling activity book
Audience: Primary / High School
Number Of Pages: 84
Published: 30th September 2017
Publisher: Pascal Press
Country of Publication: AU
Weight (kg): 0.29
The Targeting Spelling Activity Book Series follows a carefully developed scope and sequence that has been trialled extensively in classrooms over many years with outstanding success. The Targeting Spelling Activity Books support a step-by-step process towards achieving knowledge and understanding of the elements of spelling.
Each book features:
- 32 units containing two word lists:
- See & Say — these words target a particular spelling skill and provide a warm-up for the activities that follow.
- Look & Learn — contains sight words that are used frequently in writing and need to be memorised.
- Memory Training — appears throughout the book and encourages students to remember the words they are practising.
- 4 Term Reviews — to be completed after every 8 units.
- Pull-out answers — in the centre of the book.
- A complete overview of the series located on the inside front cover.
The Targeting Spelling Activity Books follow the same developmental sequence as the Targeting Spelling Teacher Resource Book series published by Blake Education. They can be used together, or the activity books can be used on their own. Download the Targeting Spelling Activity books 1-6 Scope and Sequence chart and see why this series of spelling workbooks is the most comprehensive available.