Essentials of Corporate Finance | 5th Edition
Audience: Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 500
Published: 30th September 2019
Publisher: McGraw Hill / Australia
Country of Publication: AU
Weight (kg): 1.38
Edition Number: 5
Edition Type: Revised
Essentials of Corporate Finance provides students with a succinct introduction to the principles and practices of corporate and business finance.
Based on the popular US text, now in its 10th edition, this book retains the interactive Ross style, focusing on key concepts and incorporating a range of local and global case studies
New to this Edition
- One of the most important updates is the introduction of the new structure of solved examples-Problem, Model to use, Solution.
- All examples first present the problem, identify the model to solve it and then provide the reader with the actual solution.
Key features include:
- Expanded discussion on company valuation and financial statement topics, along with a comprehensive update of data across chapters.
- New chapter opening case studies and 'Finance matters'
- Revised end of chapter questions
This new edition comes with a comprehensive digital resource package-including SmartBook, Testbanks, videos and much more-offering students the best material and platform to learn and excel.
Accessible, engaging and concise, this is an essential resource for finance majors and non-majors.