Australian Tax 2021
Published: 23rd December 2020
Publisher: Lexis Nexis Australia
Country of Publication: AU
Edition Number: 2021
Australian Tax 2021 is an introductory level text offering a straightforward explanation of Australia’s tax laws using the unique tax pyramid method. This modern step-by-step process helps to simplify and explain Australia’s complex tax laws and provides a framework for students to carry their knowledge into practice. It includes online student support, facilitating student engagement.
- Uses a unique three-level tax pyramid approach to demystify taxation policy and the key income tax, FBT and GST tax equations used to calculate tax payable/refundable.
- Teaches students tax problem-solving skills
- Self-learning student material
- Taylor, Walpole, Burton Ciro & Murray, Understanding Taxation Law 2021
- Kenny & Walpole, Concise Tax Legislation 2021
- Fitzpatrick, Business and Corporations Law 4th edition
Write Your Own Review