Business Research Methods 2nd edition
Audience: Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 416
Published: 29th January 2019
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 28 x 22 x 2
Weight (kg): 0.86
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised
Business Research Methods will show your students how to undertake all parts of their research through this clear structured guide.
Christina Quinlan's qualitative and holistic approaches are combined with William Zikmund's quantitative and advanced methods to give your students a broad spectrum of approaches for their research project. It is a comprehensive and interesting text that is essential reading for any business student taking a research methods module. Each stage of the research process is considered, including ethics and philosophical frameworks.
- Includes updated Real-World Research of modern business examples.
- Quantitative and qualitative research have been split into separate and more focussed chapters.
- Data and references have been checked and updated where necessary.
- Case studies have been updated throughout.
- A clear step-by-step structure to help guide students through the research process.
- A wide range of EMEA examples are included which are relevant to students from various business disciplines; they assist on understanding business practices around the world.
- Pedagogical features on Research in Practice, Real World Research, the Value of Research and Case Studies illustrate to students research in practice.
- Combines qualitative and holistic approaches that shows students how to undertake all parts of their research.
- Includes a clear focus on research ethics enabling students to apply ethical principles to their business research.