Organisational Behaviour | Emerging knowledge, global insights 6th Edition
Audience: Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 616
Published: 23rd September 2018
Publisher: McGraw Hill / Australia
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 32.1 x 23.3 x 4.9
Weight (kg): 1.3
Edition Number: 6
Edition Type: Revised
Organisational Behaviour 6th Edition and its rich suite of digital educational resources leads the market in this exciting field. Now in its sixth edition, the engaging text has been developed to satisfy the evolving needs of learners and academics with its offerings of contemporary theory and research, real-world examples, learning resources and visually stimulating design.
Contemporary and informed
- New and updated discussions of current theories and practice that encourage critical analysis.
- Features that reinforce the text's Asia-Pacific focus as well as its global orientation.
Relevant and engaging
- New OB Insight and OB Ethics features
- New and revised chapter opening vignettes
- New end-of-chapter and holistic case studies help students practice their diagnostic skills and apply OB concepts
- Updated OB by the Numbers features highlight interesting survey results
Enables effective learning
- Organisational Behaviour 6e is recognised for its up-to-date content presented in a clear, focused, accessible and thought-provoking style that enables learners to link theories with real-world practices.