Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing Practice 2e + The Nurse's Anatomy and Physiology Colouring Book 2e
Audience: Tertiary; University or College
Format: Book with Other Items
Number Of Pages: 912
Published: 2nd February 2021
Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Weight (kg): 2.08
Edition Number: 1
Save money on these two essential Anatomy and Physiology books by buying them together!
Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing Practice, Second Edition:
Brings together text, video, full-colour illustrations, interactive activities, and more, to provide you with a comprehensive introduction to understanding the healthy functioning of the human body, and help you feel confident when learning anatomy and physiology for the first time.
- Use your phone or tablet to scan QR codes throughout the book and instantly watch informative animations, mini-tutorials, and other useful videos.
- Introduces you to all the essential anatomy and physiology information in a carefully structured way, helping you to steadily build your knowledge and successfully apply it to nursing practice.
- All content is based around the person-centred nursing framework and a fictional family is used throughout to demonstrate how the biology applies to real people, helping you to apply the A&P knowledge directly to real-life nursing situations.
The Nurse's Anatomy and Physiology Colouring Book, Second Edition:
Colouring is the perfect alternative to hours of reading, it is fun, creative and a proven learning technique. Gain a deeper understanding by putting pencils to paper and improve your ability to retain knowledge and recall it in classes, exams or out in practice.
- Now packed with even more: the second edition introduces new figures to colour in, new activity types, and a range of additional topics.
- Intuitive design using an innovative two step approach: test your knowledge by labelling the diagrams then add colour to the illustrations.
- Packed with information but simple and easy to follow.