Pharmacology Flash Cards - 4th Edition
Audience: Tertiary; University or College
Format: Card or Card Deck
Number Of Pages: 550
Published: 16th November 2017
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 16.51 x 11.18 x 8.26
Weight (kg): 1.25
Edition Number: 4
Edition Type: Revised
Completely revised to correlate to Brenner and Stevens' Pharmacology, 5th Edition, these beautifully illustrated flash cards cover the essential pharmacology concepts you need to know for course exams and the USMLE Step 1. Perfect for individual or group study, they're ideal for quickly mastering must-know information in this challenging field.
- Full-color cards cover hundreds of the most commonly used drugs,
- including name and pronunciation, drug class, mechanism of action (MOA), clinical use, special considerations, adverse effects, interactions, and similar drugs (generic and trade names).
- Provides "need to know" information on every card and points you directly to where more detailed information can be found in the Brenner and Stevens' textbook.
- Content can be easily customized
- with your own notes or highlighting.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase.
This enhanced eBook experience
- allows you to search all of the text, figures, references to produce a more rounded learning experience.
NEW! 30 additional cards and comparison charts available on Student Consult.