Gray's Anatomy for Students Flash Cards - 5th ed
Series: Gray's Anatomy
Audience: Tertiary; University or College
Format: Card or Card Deck
Number Of Pages: 818
Published: 25th May 2023
Publisher: Elsevier US
Country of Publication: GB
Weight (kg): 1.48
Edition Number: 5
Based on the acclaimed artwork found in Gray's Anatomy for Students and Gray's Atlas of Anatomy, this set of over 400 flashcards is the perfect review companion to help you test your anatomical knowledge for course exams or the USMLE Step 1. Updates to this edition reflect the latest medical imaging, including ultrasound; new content throughout, including neuroanatomy; and a new alternative table of contents and card numbering system that make it easier to navigate the cards from a body systems perspective.
- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text, Gray's Anatomy for Students, 5th Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with clinical imaging cards.
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body, with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse, in addition to relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with "In the Clinic" discussions on most cards, which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders; a page reference to the companion textbook (Gray's Anatomy for Students, 5th Edition) facilitates access to further information.
- Access a clear, visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts, as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
- A complete electronic version is included with purchase, providing easy access on a variety of devices - including the full text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.