Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards - 6th Edition
Series: Netter Basic Science
Audience: Adult Education
Format: Card or Card Deck
Number Of Pages: 680
Published: 29th March 2022
Publisher: Elsevier US
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 17.27 x 11.43 x 9.65
Weight (kg): 1.42
Edition Number: 6
Learn, review, and self-test with these bestselling flash cards!
Fun, fast, and in full color, Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards are a portable study tool for a solid foundation in the anatomy you need to know for coursework and exams. Each card presents art by Dr. Frank H. Netter (with several paintings by Dr. Carlos Machado), numbered labels with hidden answers for self-quizzing, and concise comments and clinical notes.
- Cards provide a quick, focused review of anatomy terms and high-yield synopses of anatomic and clinical relevance.
- A dual sorting system using easy-to-spot colors and icons allows you to sort cards by region or system, both in print and in the eBook.
- Access to more than 300 multiple-choice questions and label quiz enhancements online.
- Pre-punched holes allow you to carry selected groups of flash cards with you.
- A perfect study aid and complement to Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book, Netter's Clinical Anatomy, Netter's Physiology Flash Cards, and Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author
By John T. Hansen, PhD, Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy, Associate Dean for Admissions, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York
|Mens Shirt Size||S|
|Ladies Shirt Size||8|